The first day of the conference covered a lot of info. especially Bob Birchall presentation regarding the governance of Koha. There will be lots of conversation regarding the topic as we go forward. Getting the definitions and examples out to the community so that all stakeholders are using the same terms and concepts will be of great value in creating understanding/. I suggest anyone interested in Bob’s presentation should check out the links on the right side of this page- most pointedly Nicole Engard’s “What I have Learned Today”. Her comments are comprehensive and linked to the presentations as they become available.
Day two has a great agenda and the schedule of speakers can be found at KohaCon 10. After lunch Paul Poulain will give “A Brief History of Koha”.
- KohaCon10: Koha in Nigeria (web2learning.net)
- KohaCon10: Library Data for Fun & Profit (web2learning.net)
- KohaCon10: What is a Koha? (web2learning.net)
- KohaCon10: What to Expect in Koha 3.4 (web2learning.net)
- KohaCon10: Keynote (web2learning.net)